Wednesday, June 28, 2017

781.

Happy, happy Wednesday y'all!

I hope everyone is healthy and safe today.

My day began early. Very early.

My eyes opened around 6:30 a.m. 👀 I tried to return to sleep but it didn't happen.

Ahhh well... There were some urgent items on my to-do list so I began my day around 8.

By 9:30 I was ready to run errands. The weather was lovely (sunny, slightly breezy, barely warm) so I decided to walk.

When I arrived at the post office, the weather had begun to heat up and it was very warm inside the post office. Not stifling but I knew it would be if they didn't get the air cranked up soon.

Next I stopped at the local market for plantain chips. I left with the chips, kale, mac and cheese (already cooked), a sweet potato, Meyer lemons 💕, sweet almond oil, arnica, and my favorite body oil (Vanilla Musk by Kuumba Made).

Definitely more than I intended to buy but I need to eat and drink today and tomorrow, I need the arnica because I was out, and the previous vial I'd bought of Vanilla Musk has gone missing.

The sweet almond oil was more of an impulse buy but it won't go to waste.

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

Mr. Skittish has called me twice today, the first time to check on me (he knows I broke up with the ex-paramour) and the second time to issue a directive about my upcoming visit with the Hunk.

He also told me I need to come visit him this summer so we can hang out and do fun things together. We haven't had a visit since our little New Year's party so probably.

Although he and I met on a dating site, he's become a loyal friend and more like a brother. He and I have discussed the fact that he's not really ready to date although he does want a companion. I guess I'm his stand-in when he gets to feeling too lonely.

I think most of us desire a romantic partner of some sort and I believe Mr. Skittish will be a devoted significant other to someone when he's ready, whenever that may be.

🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸

In other news, the Hunk and I texted and talked this morning as I ran my errands and returned home.

Nothing earth-shattering. Just every day stuff and more about planned activities for my visit.

Which reminds me that I need to create my packing list so I can begin gathering my clothes and other accoutrement.

But right now I feel a long nod coming around the bend.

Nap time.

Gotta turn off the pot on the stove first.

More later folks.

No comments: