Saturday, June 24, 2017

776.


Happy Saturday folks!

I'm counting down to time to get ready for my 4 p.m. date. It's now 2 p.m. and time to get in gear so I'm not late, as is often the case.

From the discussions I've had with the date (several hours worth over the past 12 hours), I know he's always on time and usually early.

A little about him: retired military/federal government, divorced, no children, no pets, non-smoker, light drinker, home owner, northern transplant.

We seem to have many common interests, the most promising being our love of music and the way we handle our finances.

And yes, I did get my mani-pedi this morning.

The salon I visited first was booked so I went to the one Baby Bliss favors. They fit me in and the results are quite nice. But I did re-polish my fingernails when I got home because the color I picked in the salon wasn't quite sparkly enough when I got outside.

What is life without a little shimmer and shine? 😁 🌟 🌟 🌟 🎊 🎊 🎊 🎉 🎉 🎉

Nail polish, lipstick, a tiny bit of glitter on the shoulders... It's all good.

Okay folks gotta run!

The date has to drive over an hour and he just called to say he's on his way to get gas and then he's heading to the restaurant.

Time to hit the shower.

More later... 😉

No comments: