Friday, June 23, 2017

775.


And just like that  ✨ ✨ ✨ I have a dinner date scheduled for tomorrow, early evening.

If I get to bed early enough -- say midnight or 1 a.m. instead of 3 or 4 a.m. -- I can get up early and get a mani-pedi before my date.

This season's "it color" for nail polish is rose gold, a color I happen to be fond of. It's also a color I have in my shrinking stash.

Now that Baby Bliss is no longer my nail technician, I'll have to head out to the salon. There are two less than a mile from me and they both charge the same for what I want so it's a toss up.

The salon my daughter likes is closest but I've never used their services. They have a specific technique that makes the polish last longer and Baby Bliss likes that technique because she likes as much time as possible between visits.

I like as much time as possible between visits too, at least a year. That's usually my in-between time for nail salon visits, preferring to have my mani-pedis done at home by Baby Bliss. But since she's no longer available, off to the salon for me.

My last visit was a month or so ago. I'm going again tomorrow because it's difficult to remove the clear polish from my "French" pedicure which is my fault for adding several layers in the weeks after my visit.

My nails also need to be trimmed and my cuticles need help too.

If I didn't have a date I probably wouldn't bother but it's nice to be pampered sometimes and a date is a good excuse for it.

And now I have to go folks. Time for dinner or something similar. 🍉 🍖 🍤 🍱 🎂  I'm hungry.

Have a good one people!

No comments: