Tuesday, June 13, 2017

772.

I know it's been a while.

Life has been busy.

My dad's failing health, the paramour, my "female" issues, Baby Bliss living her own life and intersecting it with mine when it suits her...

It's all a big mish-mash of Life.

I'm hanging in here as best I can but some days I am overwhelmed.

Monday was one of those days.

I was home most of the day, tired and re-thinking my life as I'm likely to do at such times.

I reached a lot of different conclusions but acted on nothing because I'm learning that acting out when in crisis mode is the absolute wrong thing to do.

So here I am, blogging at 2 a.m. when I am so so so tired...

I guess part of it is that I wanted to reach out to you all, my cyberfriends because I know that even if I can't see any of you or talk to any of you, you're all there for me in some way.

Send positive energy, write me a poem, send me a rainbow or a unicorn.

As always, thank you all in advance.

Love,

K.

No comments: