Monday, May 29, 2017

771.


A happy Sunday evening to one and all!

It has truly been a much-deserved weekend of bliss for the paramour and I.

Despite the fun of last weekend, the past few weeks have been stressful for me. I'm thankful that things seem to be leveling out but there is part of me that is waiting for the other shoe to drop while praying that it doesn't.

Yes, a contradiction but my life is full of them.

Finding the balance is an ongoing endeavor but I remain thankful for this life regardless of the obstacles that come my way.

My paramour... He's a hard-working man who deserves to put his feet up a lot more than he does.

We were busy this weekend but we also had some much-needed down time.

Thank God for respites.

And now folks, we are tired here and it's time for lights out.

Sweet dreams to you all.  ðŸ’¤

No comments: