Saturday, April 8, 2017

733.

Good evening folks.

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable Saturday. My day was restful.

I woke up around 9, piddled around a bit inside, then headed out for a short while.

The weather was lovely. Sunny and breezy.

Earlier this week, a guy I'd been talking to on the dating site asked me out for tonight. I said yes to the date but decided early this afternoon that I wasn't going.

At the previously agreed upon meeting time, he texted me to say he was at the previously agreed upon location. I didn't know if he was being truthful and I didn't care.

Although he had a photo on his online dating profile, the photo was too dark and he was wearing a hat. Dude, who the heck are you?

I twice requested a photo of him and got lots of irrelevant conversation in return. 👎👎👎

Today I texted with and talked to my date from last night a couple of times. We discussed how much fun we had last night, the previous dates we had last year, and going out again tonight.

But I knew it wasn't gonna happen.

He worked today and worked more when he got home. He's an early riser (up by 4 a.m. and at work by 6 a.m.) and by the time early evening rolled around, he sounded beat.

Also, I wasn't up to getting dressed or going out.

He said he really wanted to see me again (how sweet) but agreed we could wait another day or so because he needed to rest. (He was nodding off during the movie last night, poor thing.)

We'll see what the next few days bring about.

Stay tuned folks.

Sweet dreams everyone.

No comments: