Thursday, February 2, 2017

719.

Hello y'all and Happy New Year!

I hope 2017 has been good to you so far. I have been busy and I do apologize for being remiss in updating y'all on the exciting adventure that is my life.  😁😁

To my surprise, when I logged in, there was an unfinished post from December 25. I'm publishing it so y'all can have something to salivate over while I ruminate on my next post. 😜


* * * 



Joyeaux Noël y'all!

It's officially Christmas Day in the good ole land of the free, home of the brave.

I've received some interesting gifts, some of them actual physical things; some of them "other".

Baby Bliss treated me to dinner. She also put a small item in my stocking.

A gentleman who I shall not name texted me a photo of what looked like a diamond encrusted wedding band and engagement ring. It was a beautiful set but not at all my style.

The diamond was just too big. It was oversized. It was huge.

Although I enjoy looking at such sparkly baubles and I have a few pieces of exquisite costume jewelry that looks similar, for every day wear, my tastes run to unique designs that are much more low-key and demure.

The text contained only the photo, no words. I wasn't sure what was expected of me so I responded by saying the bauble was "pretty".

No comments: