Saturday, October 29, 2016

705.

Good morning folks!

I tried to get this missive out in the wee hours but I passed out before I could log in.

When I awoke this morning, my laptop was perched... on my lap.

Ha ha!

So now I'm once again racing the clock.

I've showered and shampooed and it's time to get dressed while the kettle boils.

I have an all-day date planned.

He's driving a few hours just to spend the day with me.

There's a Special Event taking place in a town not too far off. We're heading over to enjoy the festivities and I have lunch and drinks stashed in the cooler.

We've been e-mailing/talking/texting for a month but this will be our first face-to-face meeting.

He's a nice man, a bit... skittish (or "scary" as folks in these parts would say) but overall a good bloke it seems.

The weather is already beautiful. Sunshine and Carolina blue skies.

Nothing better!

Gotta run folks.

Enjoy your day!


No comments: