Tuesday, August 16, 2016

688.


Hey folks.

What's shaking?

Lots over here.

I've been conducting some non-scientific (and secret) experiments using the guys on the dating sites.

Seems like I can guess their personalities by looking at their photos.

Funny and not funny because I don't like to pre-judge folks. I try hard to keep an open mind because I like being (pleasantly) surprised.

But the men I've talked to in the past several weeks (via e-mail and/or phone) have displayed the character traits I ascribed to the facial expressions and actions they displayed in their photos.

Maybe I read too many of my mama's psychology textbooks back in the day.

Or maybe I've been watching too many episodes of "Psychic Detective"...

Either way, I'm gonna do some real research -- you know, using Google -- to determine how much and what kind of data I can find about the correlation(s) between facial expressions and personality traits.

Back later with more.

No comments: