Friday, July 8, 2016

677.


There was no swimming yesterday.

It began to rain before I could find my bikini top. Then along came thunder and lightening.

Ah well, we'll swim another day.

In other news, barring any unforeseen circumstance(s), my Friday night date shall commence at 7:30.

I'm a bit excited about this one.

He's not the kind of guy I usually date so it's a toss up as to how it will go.

I think I'm just happy to have plans to see live music again so soon. (Fingers crossed that the musicians are good.)

I've shampooed my hair, given myself a pedicure, and taken my shower.

The venue is close by so I should be on time. (Which I'll try very hard to do because I saw in his dating profile that he's averse to late arrivals. *sigh*)

However we did have a brief conversation about it and he said something like he's getting over being a stickler about it.

Still, I'm planning to arrive early. No sense starting off badly.

Well y'all, it's now 6:10 p.m.

Knowing how I always think I have more time than I do, I think I should r-u-n-n o-f-t now.

I have to find an outfit, do my hair, and spritz on a bit of fairy dust before I commence to dazzling the masses.

À bientôt folks!


No comments: