Thursday, July 7, 2016

676.



Before I forget, there was the possibility for a "first date" this past Saturday. But I had other plans (Steely Dan and Steve Winwood with the daughter) so the date has been postponed.

There is a date scheduled for tomorrow night, with a different guy. Live music at a local venue. Should be fun.

I'm debating whether or not I'll do a Saturday date with the first guy. We've been talking and texting for a few weeks and it's past time to get the first date out of the way or I'll definitely lose interest in meeting him.

But I have been busy. There's also the fact that he's a bit "young" for me. We were born the same year, he seems like a nice guy, and we have a lot in common but to put it politely without divulging any of his personal business, he's very green. I also suspect he might be a virgin. (Gasp!)

A long time ago I would have gobbled him up like a slice of key lime pie. These days I need a lot more to hold my interest. In other words, I'm not interested in teaching to the extent that I suspect I would need to with him.

But then again, I don't really know this guy. Although we've had a lot of conversations about a lot of things, there is usually more to the story.

More importantly, I know better than to believe everything I think. He could be the reincarnation of Casanova.

In the meantime, my daughter and I are heading out to swim at a friend's.

Ciao for now folks!

No comments: