Saturday, June 18, 2016

666.



So Sunday I had the breakfast date with one of the guys I met online. We ate and chatted and before I knew it, four hours had gone by.

We parted with a hug and kiss and a request for a second date.

On Monday, he and I met at my favorite park for lunch at my favorite table. He had his beautiful Akita with him. After lunch, we walked the dog and shared more conversation.

He's a cool laid-back buy but I won't see him again. In all the conversation about the marital woes that led to him leaving his wife, I never heard him say the word "divorce".

Which is not something I need concern myself with because I prefer not to date men with pets.

Moving on...

It was a semi-busy week here.

Baby Bliss has been working at one of the local theaters. It's a well-known and much-loved production (judging by last night's attendance); she's the dresser for the male lead.

She has grown to love the world of live theater (which I can do without). She is usually responsible for cast makeup but has previously done sound on a few productions.

I've been flitting about, running last-minute errands for my birthday party (today) and our soon-come vacation.

I've also been texting and talking to a guy I met online. But he's erratic at times. The weekend usually tells the tale with these kinds of things. If I don't hear from him today, he's history. *chuckle*

And now it's time for me to get ready or I'll be late for my own party.

Stay tuned for photos.

Toodles y'all.


No comments: