Thursday, April 28, 2016

650.


Time...

It's almost the weekend again and I'm still recuperating from the last one.

Miz A and I had a fun and busy day on Monday as we continued celebrating her birthday. Our day included shopping, food, laughter, a movie, more shopping, more laughter...

Finally we each hightailed it to our respective abodes with our goodie bags and sore feet.

Tuesday morning I had a late breakfast with my beau during a lull in his work day. I'll see him again this weekend.

After breakfast, I picked up Baby Bliss and we made a fro-yo run.

Speaking of "weekends" (which seems to be the trending topic lately), this will be another busy one.

A local venue sponsors a twice-yearly social gathering with drinking, dancing, food trucks, merchandise vendors, and more. The sista circle will be invading the place for an all-day outing on Saturday.

We'll be celebrating another birthday (Miz S) and it will also likely be the day the other ladies meet my new suitor, as he's planning to attend the outing as well. Baby Bliss is debating whether or not she's going and I think I'm supposed to pick up Miz A on the way...

We also expect to see a potential new member of the sista circle at the outing and she mentioned that she, too, might bring a gentleman along.

I'm sure some of us sistas won't want to head straight home when the day is done. But regardless of what everyone else decides to do, my beau and I have plans to spend some one-on-one time.

I'm excited about seeing him this weekend. Although we talk (literally) dozens of times every day, we still have lots to talk about when we're together. It's one of the things I'm enjoying about getting to know him.

Oh yeah, before I forget, here's a picture from our excursion last weekend:



Once again, it's time to say good night.

My day included numerous hours spent with a four-year-old who is now sleeping on a pallet in my bedroom. He's as cute as a button and smart as a whip and he wore me out.

I'm beat. Time to tuck in the sheets around my feet.

Sweet dreams folks.


No comments: