Monday, November 23, 2015

604.


Oh happy day y'all!

The volume of my life has gotten incrementally louder in the past few days.

The possibilities for "new and/or different" that have come into focus recently are... interesting.

Nothing that needs deciding right now but eventually I'll need to make a few choices.

I'm thankful for the opportunities.


* * *



Moving right along, my modified carb plan has resulted in a better fit for one of my favorite skirts.


Here is the "before" photo (taken in late April 2015):




Here is the "after" photo, taken this morning (about 15 pounds lighter):



It will be a challenge to keep it off and lose more with cold weather creeping in but I'm up for it. Thank goodness for exercise DVDs and YouTube.

Here's to fighting the good fight!

Amen.

No comments: