How does one recover from a really good first date?
By putting up ones feet and vegging out in front of the telly for a few hours.
And for those who want details:
- He is tall, dark, and handsome. Much better looking in person than his photos.
- His smile is beautiful. Fantastic teeth. (A great smile always makes me swoon...)
- He gave me flowers and a card before we hugged hello. (The graphic on the card referenced a conversation we had earlier this week about favorite childhood movies. Nice touch.)
- We took a sightseeing cruise, had dinner and a subsequent hour of conversation at a nearby restaurant, then took a stroll at a local shopping area.
- We held hands as he walked me to my car. We hugged and exchanged a few sweet awkward kisses as we said goodnight.
- We have a second date planned for Sunday.
Time for bed.