Saturday, November 7, 2015

599.


Today is a Date Day.

No, the date will not take place on foreign shores. It will, however, take place off-shore.

There was some discussion of postponing the date until tomorrow because of today's weather forecast: 100% chance of rain.

It was pouring rain when I woke up several hours ago. Surfaces are still wet but the rain has stopped. So date on for today.

In the multitude of conversations we've shared in the past week, I know he's a stickler about being on time. That means I need to concentrate on being early.

It's close to 10:30 a.m. We're scheduled to meet at 1 p.m.

As soon as I'm done drinking my morning lemon water, getting dressed to run an errand, complete said errand and return home, I can prep for my date.

It's only about a 20 minute drive to where we'll meet but I do need to make a quick stop along the way.

Looks like I'm working with less than two hours here...

Which means I need to get my butt in gear. Right. Now.

Here's to a day of shared fun and laughter.

Ciao folks!

No comments: