Sunday, September 27, 2015

574.



To expound on yesterday's post:

There is an immense amount of energy shifting in the external atmosphere. Mercury is "moving" retrograde, the supermoon eclipse is imminent, and I'm sure there is more because there always is.

It's not a coincidence that I am experiencing personal energy shifts as well.

For the past several days, I have been presenting with viral symptoms (sore throat, coughing, headache, expelling copious amounts of yucky stuff).

Cleansing of body...

In addition, my dreams have been vivid and full of symbolic reminders as well as fore-telling. Reminders that I must leave behind "people, places, and things" that throw off my equilibrium.

Cleansing of mind...

It's given me time to meditate as well as lots to meditate on.

Cleansing of spirit...

God is also reminding me that regardless of the "setbacks" it's still up to me, to make the choices that I know will enhance my being.

And as I move toward the light of purification and renewal, in gratitude, I say "thank you God".

Amen.

No comments: