Sunday, September 13, 2015

566.



Once again, I have been reminded that the best way for me to proceed when dealing with someone who has broken my trust is to remember to not take it personally.

As a healer, I hold the awareness that people can only express from their level of attainment regardless of whether that level is emotional, psychological, spiritual, etc.

And I truly believe our Creator lives as each human being, no matter how often humans present with less-than-stellar behaviors.

But I also know I must not allow the aforementioned belief to cause me to lose focus of the dangers of being drawn in by those whose psyches overflow with pain.

Because those people are needy. They are energy vampires who need other people's energy to feed on.

And they'll drain you.

Those who are hurting will attach themselves to anyone who shows them the smallest glimmer of what they lack: love and light.

In my instance, I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Or the wrong time, depending on how one chooses to look at it.

So no, I don't feel special or singled out. *chuckle*

(Any port in a storm, yes?)

However, I am relieved that truth has come to the forefront.

Godspeed as all move toward closure and healing

And so it is.


No comments: