Sunday, July 5, 2015

547.


I have had many experiences in my life. A long list of adjectives can be used in describing all I've done, seen, and heard. Can I say how thankful I am that the word "boring" is not one that would make the list?

So much has been going on in my life in the past few months. I just wasn't up to blogging about it all.  But that will change with the next few posts.

Moving forward...

In today's news, I spent a nice holiday with my grandma, two aunts, and a cousin. We started at a park near my home then caravanned to a park a bit further south. We talked, ate, laughed, crocheted, met interesting people, took photos, enjoyed the boaters and jet skiers on the lake...

Baby Bliss didn't go. She stayed home to catch up on sleep. Poor girl missed an interesting day out.

What I'm thankful for: even though I thought about Mr. Bliss and how much more fun I would have had if he had been there with us, I wasn't sad about it. I will always miss my beloved and on holidays even more so because he loved celebrations. But I am so thankful that I was able to make it through the day without feeling like an emotional breakdown was imminent.

To change the subject, about an hour ago, I began having problems with my phone. Again.

*sigh*

I'm on my third handset for this particular brand and model of phone. If I lose this one, I'll once again need to enter all my phone numbers, etc.

My daughter has been telling me to get a smart phone for years. I probably should but I'll be kicking and screaming all the way if I do. It would increase my monthly phone bill by $20, just to be able to save my contacts in the cloud or somesuch.

It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now.

Well, we'll see...


.

No comments: