Monday, July 28, 2014

535.



Over the past few days, I've been experiencing sensations of... vibration.

In my bedroom, the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room -- I feel vibration. Not swaying, not spinning, not tilting. Just vibration.

This morning we had a thunderstorm in the wee hours.

I think I had been asleep for a short while. I'm not sure because I don't know what time the storm came.

What I know is that my hands and arms began to feel... energetic.

As a level II Reiki practitioner, the energy feeling wasn't anything new. But the intensity was. It overwhelmed me. I tried going back to sleep several times but each time I was awakened by the energy.

The energy of the storm, keeping me awake...  It felt pushy, insistent, invasive.

I'm not sure why I felt like it was the precursor to something negative but I did. I called my daughter to make sure she was okay. She said she was.

By the time I was hanging up from the call, the intensity had become so overwhelming, so tiring that I began to cry.

Thankfully my sweetie was here. I think what helped was me being able to discharge some of the energy by giving him an impromptu Reiki session.

It felt strange, sharing Reiki while crying. I'm not sure I should have but it was what came to mind so it's what I did.

Life moves ever forward in ways I sometimes don't understand.

But I'm still here so it's all good.

I'm thankful.

Amen.

.

No comments: