Friday, June 13, 2014

533.


The juicing seminar was my excuse for missing my evening walk yesterday.

And God punished me by allowing me to drink that gag-inducing juice.

*chuckle*

However it might have been for the best.

Even though I've been walking approximately 46 years, I think I might be walking wrong somehow.

I'm not feeling it in my legs or thighs. I'm feeling it right where my foot joins my leg, on top.

Yesterday morning I switched up my walking style and did feel a bit of resistance in the backs of my thighs but not for long. I couldn't manage to maintain that walking style or method or whatever it is.

Grrrrr!

Maybe I need someone in the know to spot me?

I'll do some research online...

I still plan to walk this evening. I must keep the momentum going!

But right now, I need a nap.

Yesterday's date ran into the wee hours of this morning (as you already know if you've been reading this blog) and I'm beat.

As exhilarating and wonderful as these marathon dates have been, they're exhausting.

If I have no reason to get up early the next day, it's not so bad.

This morning I had an early appointment that I couldn't be late for. My old friend Anxiety visited and woke me about an hour before I needed to get up.

Shameless hussy!

I only managed to get 3-4 hours of sleep.

Now I'm sitting here hungry and nodding, a bad combination but totally my fault because if I had gotten up when I woke up, I would have had time to make a smoothie.

Lazy me. I laid there and dozed for another 30 minutes.

Currently, I'm on the couch fighting nods and knowing they'll win in the end. So why not just set an alarm for an hour, maybe two and give in?

No real reason to say "no".

Time for a snooze y'all!


No comments: