Friday, June 6, 2014

528.


Not sure why I woke up around 4 a.m. but here I am, wide awake in my bedroom.

Seemed it would be a lazy Friday chez Bliss but I guess it's my shift.

I went to bed with a headache at 11:30-ish. Thankfully it has disappeared.

Maybe I'll take my pillows and a blanket to the couch. I can watch maybe half a movie before Morpheus lures me back into his arms, the sofa being comfy for a nap if I have enough cushion.

I'd love to resume crocheting the pale green hyperbolic flower I started last week but the hook is size E and the yarn isn't very thick. Translation for those who don't crochet: the stitches are kinda small and I don't feel like straining my eyes.

What I should be doing is drinking lemon water then getting a short workout in.

Hmmm...

Stay tuned y'all.


* * *


Update: finished project.


No comments: