Wednesday, August 10, 2011

486: A day of...

...Bliss.
 
Today is a good day. Nothing pressing on my plate.

Another funny dream this morning and I awoke in a panic, thinking it was Saturday and hoping I wasn't late for a much-awaited excursion with my church family.

Thankfully, five hours of sleep will be enough to last until my next dance with the Sandman.

A smoothie for breakfast would have been perfect but waking up early gave me a false sense of time. Instead of eating, I did other stuff. Before I realized it, it was time to get dressed to take my daughter to work.

But I managed to snag a bowl of watermelon for the road. So far, so good.

One of the Facebook pages I "subscribe" to announced Harris Teeter's Super Doubles Days. And I wondered where I would find coupons since I neither have printer ink nor do we get a Sunday paper.

God always makes a way.

I was sitting here at the library, at a station that has been without electricity since this branch re-opened this summer.

Only I wasn't aware that the power hadn't been restore until I plugged my laptop in.

I packed my bag and strolled the premises several times, in search of an available station with an outlet. Not one.

Finally I sat in the open area near the front door.

I saw a sign...

Literally.

It said:  Help yourself to Some of these Money Saving Coupons!

Aha!

Just what I needed.

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!

My fingers dove lovingly into the pile.

It was a goooooood pile too. I found more than 20 coupons I will actually use when I get to  Harris Teeter early tomorrow morning.

Amen.

.

No comments: