Monday, August 25, 2008

389: peace and quiet

hey y'all.

despite the fact that i got bitten by a red ant at my sister's on saturday night and my foot is swollen up like a macy's thanksgiving day balloon, today was a good day at our abode.

no one harassing me via phone or e-mail and i was able to sleep in.

yay!

i was asked to water the garden for a relative who's out of town for the week. but it's been raining most of the day. unless we get high temps and lots of sun over the next few days, i probably won't need to do that.

baby bliss and i are free to enjoy our last week of lazy days in relative peace and quiet. *big grin*

i'm thankful.

.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sleep in? I wish I knew about that!

Bliss said...

LOL

Sorry Susan. You've gotta wait until they get older. (I think...)