well, i did it. i sent the Client a well-thought out e-mail with my resignation imbedded.
is it tacky to quit via e-mail? well, i work from home and 98% of our communication is via e-mail so it works for me.
i plan to follow up with a short letter via snail mail too.
today's to-do list:
- get some sleep! i've been up all night.
- target: organic blue corn chips, distilled water (they drank mine!), t.p.
- hobby lobby: red saver yarn in delft blue, white
- post office: basket to baby boy D___, check my p.o. box
- supermarket: laundry detergent on sale 2-for-1
- find my nephew's sneakers before tomorrow
- start new basket
- find baby bliss's artwork and upload to my laptop for future use
- start crocheting hats; winter is coming!
- print the button tutorial and make some!