Friday, June 27, 2008

378: say WHAT?!

hey y'all.

i saw a headline today that pissed me off and makes me wonder when greed and stupidity became the requisite qualifications for some very specific high falutin' jobs:

ExxonMobil dodges $2 billion payout


why is it not enough for the greedy highway robbers that we, the general public, are selling blood and body parts to fill up our gas tanks?

why is it not enough that they have taken us hard-working citizens for so many of our hard-earned dollars that they are now "getting out of the retail gas business"?

now the supreme court has ruled to decimate the punitive damages the thieves were ordered to pay for causing the worst environmental disaster of our time.

i can't help but wonder if some of our justices smoke PCP on their lunch break...

i also wonder how much longer we americans are gonna put up with this nonsense.

personally, i think we should go back to the horse and buggy while we wait for solar-powered cars.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I think this is the first time that I have visited your blog. I really enjoy it and I plan on checking bak in on a regular basis.

Take care!
-Viv