maybe i couldn't find it because i was dog tired? dunno.
i did see several varieties of tuna but decided to leave it on the shelf. i was not about to pay almost $2 a can just cuz i want the low sodium variety.
so i'll be out again one day this week, probably friday because i don't plan to leave the house again until then. i'm tired.
that will be a trip to trader joe's cuz they are: a. in the neighborhood; b. their tuna is reasonably priced; and c. they have water too. which i forgot.
- e-mail the document to the client's other service provider (who did indeed call me yesterday while i was out)
- call the client (who called late yesterday afternoon, while i was passed out in exhaustion)
- call my daddy to make sure he wasn't swept away in a tornado. (yes, i forgot to call yesterday.)
- continue the search for the info daddy needs. (so i can print, re-type/copy-and-paste, mail to him.)
- order baby bliss's end-of-grade tests.
- continue end-of-year review items with baby bliss.
- make lists for baby bliss's upcoming b'day party.
- start lists for impending trip home for family reunion.
- start lists for our soon-to-be-upcoming vacation.
i'll get to it later this week (still on my list from days/weeks/months ago):
- need to pay #1 auntie for location rental.
- find baby bliss a new swim suit or 2.
- post office so baby bliss can mail a birthday card to a friend back home (and i can check my p.o. box again).
- post video of ducks in the pool on the blog.
- finish a scarf i crocheted for a friend; mail to her.
- file the papers on my office floor.
- fix #1 auntie's earrings and return to her ASAP.
- finish altering a pair of pants i turned into a skirt (by adding inserts to the Vs created when i took the middle seams out; i'll be doing at least 2 more pair of pants after i see how this item turns out. the pants had gotten a bit tight in the cabooty but fit quite nice and comfy once transformed into a skirt.)
- continue crocheting the belt i started for my cousin's sister-in-law.
- move unpacked boxes to my office (so my living room will be semi-cleaner when the kin folk swarm on party/mother's day weekend).
- find/order/buy a replacement charger for mr. bliss's cordless drill so he can put a curtain rod over the living room window. (before the swarming commences.)