i had a thought earlier about the pinch-seal plastic baggies and i thought i'd share it with y'all.
it's a good idea to carry a few plastic baggies around in your purse. maybe a few assorted sizes too.
they're good to store things in:
- the children's snot rags and other trash that you don't want floating around in your car or purse.
- socks (and other items of clothing) that get taken off and forgotten in the back seat.
- teeth that come out at inopportune moments.
- anything small that you need to put in your purse but don't want to lose in the shuffle of bigger things.
- an extra pair of panties, just in case.
- adhesive bandages that have lost their packaging but haven't been used yet.
- extra feminine hygiene products that have lost their wrappers.
- wrapperless chewing gum/breath mints/candies
- extra fake nails and a small bottle of glue
- extra false eyelashes and adhesive
- safety pins
- bobby pins
- spare change
- extra jewelry
- spare panty hose
the list is endless, really.
i thought about it the other day when we were at dear neighbor's. baby bliss had borrowed a pair of my earrings but took them off when she wanted to play ball. she laid them on the counter and later told me to get them. i put them in my bag and now i don't know where they are.
if i had a small plastic baggie with me that day, i would at least know that where ever they are, they're together...