Thursday, November 15, 2007

268: my seven

hey y'all.

i'm late with this but i guess it's cool right? "-)

thanks to Mama Loves Baby for tagging me for this one.

here are the rules:
  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of the post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

here are my 7.

  1. i used to have a gap in the middle of my teeth (front top)
  2. when i was in high school, i bit my thumb nail too much and it got infected. my momma took me to the doc and he "lanced" it. lanced = cut me with a razor blade-looking thing then squeezed all the blood and pus out.
  3. i thought my toes were ugly and i wore socks with sandals until i graduated from high school.
  4. when i was in elementary school, i used to lick the dirt off my grandma's venetian blinds
  5. i won a book as a prize in a dance contest when i was in 1st grade.
  6. mr. bliss and i grew up in the same neighborhood, know a lot of the same people, and i dated one of his distant relatives (distant by kin and miles) when i was 18. but he and i didn't meet until i was in my late 20s.
  7. i learned how to drive when i was 27.
now i'm tagging...

lemme think about it and get back to ya. '-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

socks with sandals huh?
wierdest one was the licking od the blinds. lol. crazy!

Bliss said...

girllllllll, the dirt from the blinds was the best! i can recall the yummy, taste... small specks of grit crunching in my teeth and dancing on my tongue...

ROFL!