Sunday, July 22, 2007

157: lemon cookies

harris teeter has a store-brand lemon something cookie that is to die for y'all.

i'm thinking about it right now, wishing i had a bag or two.

i wouldn't eat 'em all right now. i just like to have a stash of goodies; some for now, some for later.

last time they were on sale i got two bags. it took me a while to eat them.

yes y'all, i know cookies aren't on the menu of healthy foods but i only indulge occasionally. and eating cookies makes me drink more water cuz it's the only thing i like to wash sweets down with.

:-)

1 comment:

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

My problem is, I can't stop after just a few. I'm a compulsive eater, and until I can get rid of my cravings, it just doesn't do for me to have stuff like that in the house.

My grandfather used to keep a bag of lemon jumble cookies, and they were to die for, too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the CHBM carnival. Yep, that car is my baby! There's a lot to be done to the car. I've got stripping, sanding, buffing, repainting, adding screaming chicken graphics, fixing the way the doors hang, re-wiring the power windows, replacing window motors, and eventually adding air conditioning and a stereo, replacing weather stripping, putting center caps on the wheels, and possibly replacing the tail pipes with the original tail pipes. I won't be chroming out the motor or anything, but I will be cleaning everything under the hood. I ought to just send it to one of those tv shows, hadn't I?